3 Types of Joint Demands
With Natural Solutions!
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis
3. Athletic Wear & Tear
1. Osteoarthritis – Helping Your Joints Heal Naturally!
Where the bones come together in the sockets , there is a slick, smooth, rubbery, material (almost like a tough sponge) called articular cartilage. This cartilage helps absorb shock and also acts as a lubricated liner to prevent the ends of the bones from rubbing together.
Inside this sponge-like cartilage is something called synovial fluid which provides the lubrication and shock absorption for the joints.
If for any reason, this articular cartilage breaks down and synovial fluid is lost, there is less protection for the bones. In more severe or advanced cases, the bones can even begin to rub together directly, like rubbing together a couple of sticks. This causes irritation, inflammation, pain and loss of motion. We want to prevent this situation from happening – or heal its happening already.
Our 3-Step Osteoarthritis Protocol
1. Provide the Nutrients Needed to Repair Joints: The body is designed to continually repair the articular cartilage from ongoing wear and tear. As might be expected, joints respond best when the body has all the nutrients it needs to do this. Unfortunately, modern food and diet are often shy of the nutrients it had in centuries past.
It takes more than a few nutrients so we recommend a combination of 18 different nutrients – available in the Joint Health Complex formula (supplement #10).
2. Deliver the Nutrients. Hardly anyone addresses this but it is very important. With the majority of other body parts, when you take a supplement or drug, the blood system takes it to the cells fairly quickly and they can start working.
Joints are a little tougher because blood vessels don’t go directly to joint cartilage! The cartilage must absorb nutrients from the fluid that surrounds it through a process known as “imbibition”. This is kind of like a sponge when the articular cartilage “sponge” is compressed and released. Nutrients are slowly sucked in and waste products are pressed out. However, this is a slow process and one reason why ligaments and joints take longer to heal than a bruise.
Because of this, we include several nutrients known as “penetrants” to help the nutrients get into the joints! (Each nutrient is explained in: Joint Nutrients Explained.
3. Lower Inflammation. Part of the pain involved in osteoarthritis can come from inflammation. As such, a good protocol should have nutrients that help lower inflammation. Of course, we have several (discussed in the Explanation link above).
(Note: In some cases, the inflammation can be more intense than others. If so, a person could add our more powerful Inflammation Relief protocol to help reduce it even more.)
Understanding the process and how the nutrients work together helps a person see why joint healing requires patience! The good news is that results do happen!
Our 2-Step Rheumatoid Protocol
1. Dissolve Fibrin Scar Tissue. We designed a fibrin formula, fibrin (Biofilm) Dissolving Enzymes, (the original and still the best) to dissolve Lyme disease. It also does a wonderful job dissolving scar tissue because of the fibrin in it. It can take several months because of low blood flow in joints but results can be felt even before the process is complete.
2. Inflammation. Of course, reducing chronic inflammation is the key to long-term results – as well as reducing current pain! (Our inflammation formula link above will give you more information.) People often use a healthy dose of Ibuprofen (or a current prescription) in the first few weeks for immediate relief. Then, as our Inflammation formula begins to kick in, they start reducing the artificial and going with the natural. This gives them immediate relief while moving into the long-term relief without the side effects.
3. Athletic Wear & Tear
We have many triathlon and marathon runners, as well as other athletes, who use our formulas to help their body with two major problems.
A. Joint Breakdown Issues
B. Athlete’s Foot (a problem in some shower rooms)
Our 2-Step Athletic Protocol.
1. Provide the Nutrients Needed for Repair! As explained above in osteoarthritis, the body is designed to continually repair the articular cartilage from ongoing wear and tear. Our Joint Health Complex formula (supplement #10) provides those nutrients with a combination of 18 different nutrients!
(If a person has ongoing excessive inflammation issues, they might want to add the Inflammation Relief mentioned above.)
2. Athlete’s Foot. Monolaurin has been very successful in getting rid of athlete’s foot. We are the only company that has been able to emulsify it into a skin nutrient spray or cream formula.
A. The Skin Spray – is easy and very good for prevention and a mild to medium intensity athlete’s foot.
B. The Skin Cream – is a little stronger and thicker for hard to control cases of athlete’s foot.